Chromosome Disorder Outreach, Inc. (CDO) is a non-profit organization run by parents
who have children with rare chromosome disorders. Basic membership in CDO is FREE!
Contributions are all gratefully accepted since CDO does not receive any grants
or government assistance.
CDO offers the following member services:
- Receive our quarterly, full-color e-newsletter to support CDO members.
- Request any of our 3 networking programs:
- Regional—lists members who live in your geographic region.
- Disorder—lists members who have registered a similar disorder.
- Medical—lists members who have registered similar medical conditions.
- Participate in our online mailing group (Listserv) where you can post a question
or search for archived information.
- Receive copies of articles from CDO's extensive library.
- Interact with our medical advisory board through our 'Ask The Doctor' column.
- Publish your family story to our Web site or newsletter.
To sign up online for a free membership, click
We encourage all new members to join online. If you prefer to print and mail in
your registration, right-click
Download Mail-In Form
to save the PDF file on your computer. In order to view this form, make
sure your computer has Adobe® Reader® or similar software.